Have you heard of Google illustration before? Do you want to know what it’s all about? You might bore with your profile picture and you are craving a bit more privacy. With the Google illustration tool, you will be able to make it happen. On this page, we are going to find out more about Google illustration, Google illustration jobs, style, guidelines, and tutorials. If you want to know more about Google illustration you should go through this article.
Your profile picture in your Gmail account may not get so much attention as your Facebook photo. If you want to change there are different ideas Google created. You can turn yourself into an illustration by using Google tools. The tool is known as Google illustration, the feature is available only on android devices. It also gives chance to make your profile picture a lot more colorful.
Google Illustration Tutorial
Google illustrations tutorial are: To customize select an image from the library. Choose an image of two windmills in a field of tulips. A premade filter with purple, green, and blue color schemes. You can keep the image’s in default coloring by choosing a filter. And save or tap the paint bucket icon to make more detailed changes to certain sections of the image.
Getting Google Illustration
You can see the new Google illustrations when you set your profile picture in Google Workspace and Contacts on Android.
- You will be able to access them through your profile picture in the top right corner of the app.
- Browse the collection or search for a specific image to find options.
- When you finish creating and saving your profile picture, your friends, family, and people you connect with will be able to see it through many Google products.
They are also planning on bringing Google Illustrations to more Google products. And also to other devices like iOS and Web. These are the steps on how to get Google illustration.
How to Use Google Illustration to Make Your Profile
These are the steps on how to use Google illustration to make your profile:
- Open your Gmail app.
- Tap on your profile picture in the upper right corner of your screen.
- If you have multiple Gmail accounts simply choose the account you want to edit.
- Tap the little camera icon on your default avatar.
- Tap add a profile image.
With these steps above you will be able to use Google illustration to make your profile picture.